Wednesday, February 3, 2016

Bookworm Wednesday!


Let's be GoodReads pals! Click here!

I'm a avid reader - or, rather, I once was. When our son came into our lives, the reading definitely decreased. Now that he's almost 2 (!), I have found my daily Quiet Time as well as some evenings I can read a couple chapters if he goes to bed early. I also read a ton when we first got our treadmill. It made the 90 minutes of walking bearable :)



My reading goal for 2016 is 15 books. I've picked them out, and amazingly, I've already read 6:

1. The Rest of God: Restoring Your Soul by Restoring the Sabbath (Mark Buchanan)
2. Most Talkative (Andy Cohen)
3. 8 to 15: The World is Smaller Than You Think (Tom Mercer)
4. Choose Your Own Autobiography (Neil Patrick Harris)
5. TED Talks: Storytelling Techniques (Akash Karia)
6. The 7-Day Prayer Warrior  Experience- free  devotional (Stormie Omaritan)

You may notice a pattern: heavy topic, not so heavy topic, and so on. I find this gives me a balance, especially when I'm reading more than one book at a time. 

I hope to add more books to this list as I continue to link up to Bookwork Wednesday - a fabulous post series! In the meantime, happy reading!!



1 comment:

  1. Yay, i'm so happy that you linked up with us! It's good to have goals and I love that you included books in your 2016. Good luck and I can't wait to see how you like them!

    ReplyDelete