Thursday, February 4, 2016

February Goals


Happy February, everyone! A few days late, but better late than never!

Today, I'm writing out my February Goals! I talked about meeting my January goals here, and I was successful in meeting those goals. So now I'm even more determined this month. It may be a short month, but I work well under pressure :)

1. Fix the window in my office  - whether this means replacing it or just sealing it, this needs to happen. My desk is right up against the window and it gets downright freezing in there!

2. Decorate master bathroom. I bought the 3-arm chandelier from Ikea, a potted flower, and candlesticks. How gorgeous is this?!



 I want this to be a sanctuary. Which leads me to number 3...

3. Get Ryan in his own bathtub. Yes, it is WAY easier to put him in my bathtub while I wash my face, brush my teeth, clean the sinks, but, I need to make some changes. 

4. Get Ryan's Social Security card. I am NOT looking forward to this. When I changed my name after I got married, this was a pain to do. But I need to do it.

5. Book Interval trip. Not sure where we'll go, but we need a good vacation. Fingers crossed!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment