Monday, February 1, 2016

Tell Us About It! Girls' Night, Chick Flicks, & Cocktail Recipes




Today I'm linking up with Katie for Tell Us About It.  This month's post is all about Girls' Night, Chick Flicks, and Cocktail recipes.

1. I haven't had a girls' night since my Bachelorette Party. I am very much a homebody and love reading in bed, baking, and watching a good sitcom rerun. I love my friends, but they know I wouldn't make it past 9pm anyway!

2. My favorite chick flick is The Holiday.

3. My go-to cocktail lately is cranberry juice and whipped cream vodka. So yummy!

I hope you all have a great Monday!

3 comments:

  1. I LOVE The Holiday! So so good. I've never had cranberry juice with whipped cream vodka, but that sounds sooo good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't seen the holiday, I'll have to check it out!

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for linking up today! I also love cozying up in bed and reading and baking too. I also watch how I met your mother on repeat to go to bed :)

    ReplyDelete