Monday, May 25, 2020

Amazon Monday



Happy Monday. Today, we honor those who lost their lives serving our country. My gratitude runs deep. May we never take it for granted.

This is the last Monday of May, the last Amazon Monday. This has been a fun way to think about my spending, and hopefully, pass out on fun finds to readers.

My son's kindergarten promotion will look much different this year. Being a former Kindergarten teacher, this hurts so much. I really wanted him to experience the amazing program our school has given in the past.
I recall the many lives lost and all the healthcare workers and scientists working so hard, that I put aside the fancy promotion ceremony, and fix my eyes on the fact that my son is healthy.
His teachers are amazing, and I wanted to honor them. I found these books and I think they'll love them!




We drink everything through straws at my house. To try to be more eco friendly, we use these straws made from avocado pits. We've been using them for years and love them.



#wordcount: 17,024

No comments:

Post a Comment