Tuesday, May 26, 2020

Target Tuesday



Today is the final Tuesday in May, which makes it the last Target Tuesday. It's been fun recalling my purchases at Target this month. I know that with all the stuff I bought online for drive-up pick-up, was way less than having gone inside the store and impulse-buying!

These 3 months at home have forced me to really evaluate what we had for our young kids. I replaced an old bike and a broken power wheel, purchased a plastic pool and a scooter, and last week, I added hula hoops to our inventory.


Now, these are way too big for my kids and they do not have the patience to stick with practicing at the moment, BUT, they did have fun with them on the back patio last Saturday morning. They were novel, inexpensive, and will last a while.














No comments:

Post a Comment