Thursday, May 14, 2020

Life Lately

Not going to lie - this has been a rough week.
It is hard to encourage others when you feel discouraged. 
School at home while also working a full-time job is hard.
Finding time to myself for some self-care is hard.
Doing things to help my stress is hard.
Taking time to find the beautiful things is hard.

I think we're all feeling the isolation a little differently, now 2 months in. Decisions from our state governor and our state health department change so regularly, as this is the first time we're dealing with a pandemic. You can't really fault anyone on this.

So, I don't have a great photo from the fun we've had in the past week. Life lately is just hard. But I will submit to the Lord with prayer and thanksgiving.



#wordcount:13,285

No comments:

Post a Comment