Friday, May 15, 2020

Blessing a Small Business




With the rules during quarantine are changing almost daily, it is hard to keep up!
Regardless of that, though, we can always bless a small business because they're always in need.

Today, I'm highlighting one of my very favorite small businesses, Simplified by Emily Ley.

In addition to being an author of my favorite books:

Emily's planner business is amazing. Her story of starting as a designer for stationary and working at home with young kids to now this amazing website full of beautiful planners, desk accessories, wall art, and apparel, is so amazing.

I love my planner and the happy stripe is seriously my favorite version of roygbiv! 

Please check out her site and show her some love.
She has a fantastic social media @Simplified on Instagram and Facebook full of women and some men who also love her products.

In this strange time, organization and all things in order is getting me through. And Emily's Simplicity Challenges are so awesome. They are inside each planner, but they're also posted every so often on her social media accounts. Check them out!

#wordcount: 13,285

No comments:

Post a Comment