Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Everday in May: {Day 10: Show & Tell Tuesday}


Linking up with Andrea today to talk about personal style...

After leaving the traditional classroom to teach from home {technology is the future!}, my personal style went straight to the comfort zone! And I love it!

Lacoste polos:

Hoodies:



Wrap dresses when I have events:


Cozy jammies:



Inspirational shirts

Shirts that offer no inspiration:

Jeans and tees:

Tanks:

Comfy capris:


Dresses from Old Navy with a SJP denim jacket:

My wedding portrait makes me super happy...I love that gown. I almost didn't go gown shopping. I had worked for a bridal shop through college and bought one I loved when it had gone on a deep discount ($800-->$75). I still have it in my closet. But when we got closer to our wedding, I decided against it. I'm so glad I did. Maybe I'll wear it when we renew our vows...


G: "I will rejoice greatly in the LORD, My soul will exult in my God; For He has clothed me with garments of salvation, He has wrapped me with a robe of righteousness, As a bridegroom decks himself with a garland, And as a bride adorns herself with her jewels." ~Isaiah 61:10
L: I pray to continue trying to communicate my faith out of my "comfy clothes" and into ways that reach the lost.
A: One of my favorite quotes is that when people look at you, they should see God - this being in your actions. 
M: God, I pray you'll lead me in the way that brings you glory, that my personal style would reflect you and the Good News.



No comments:

Post a Comment