Thursday, April 14, 2016

Friday Favorites: Reading!




Hey everyone! For today's Friday Favorites with Andrea, I decided to share my love of reading and books!

The most current addition to my Kindle is...


I found this collection of essays after browsing a blog (of course), and I was instantly intrigued! I love me some GG!

I cannot wait for the reboot on Netflix. Anytime there's a new pic on Instagram, or an interview from Lauren Graham, I'm so giddy with excitement!

This book serves as a trip down Sores and Boils Alley,  memory lane, and analyzes all the things I've always overanalyzed about the series: the dynamics between mothers and daughters, friendships, feminism, and maybe the most gnawing question: where the heck is Mr. Kim??

This, of course, is just the latest in my Goodreads Reading Challenge! 




Entre Nous: kinda boring


7-Day Prayer Warrior: Awesome!

A genius format for an autobiography! Love me some NPH!

8 to 15: Fantastic read for believers! It is our calling to "seek and save the lost." This book shows you how and why!

Another snoozer...

Love me some Andy Cohen!

If you're doing things on Sundays because you HAVE to, then you're doing the Sabbath all wrong! Great read!


I'd love to know your book recommendations in the comment box below!!!










No comments:

Post a Comment